Motorola Edge 20 Fusion was relased by Motorola company with latest features and hardware specifications. It comes with latest connectivity features. The phone has best in class Processor in this range and offers many above average specifications than other competing phones.
- 1 How to screenshot on Motorola Edge 20 Fusion
Key Specifications of Motorola Edge 20 Fusion
|Processor||MediaTek Dimensity 800U|
|Rear Camera||108MP + 8MP + 2MP|
How to screenshot on Motorola Edge 20 Fusion
We will see step-by-step guide on how to screenshot on Motorola Edge 20 Fusion. Confirm that you are following exact same steps as shown in the below section –
Method 1 – Motorola Edge 20 Fusion screenshot using Buttons
- Locate Power button and Volume down button on your phone.
- Press and hold both buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- Now screenshot is taken and notified you on the screen. You can now edit the screenshot as per your requirement.
Method 2 – Motorola Edge 20 Fusion screenshot using Notification Toggle
- Expand your notification toggle
- Find Screenshot icon from notification toggles.
- Tap on the screenshot icon
- Screenshot will be taken then you can edit them
Method 3 – Motorola Edge 20 Fusion screenshot using three Finger Gesture Screenshot
Many Smartphone companies provide gesture screenshot feature on their phone.
- Go to the screen of which you want to take screenshot
- Take three fingers of your hand and swipe down on the screen.
- Then your screenshot is now taken. You can edit screenshot as per your requirement.
In this post we have seen how to screenshot on Motorola Edge 20 Fusion with easy methods that dont require any third party App. You can write to us with your doubts in the comment section below.