Motorola Moto X Force (64GB) was relased by Motorola company with latest features and hardware specifications. It comes with latest battery features. The phone has best in class Processor in this range and offers many good specifications than other competing phones.
- 1 How to screenshot on Motorola Moto X Force (64GB)?
Key Specifications of Motorola Moto X Force (64GB)
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 810|
How to screenshot on Motorola Moto X Force (64GB)?
We will see easy information on how to screenshot on Motorola Moto X Force (64GB). Make sure that you are following exact same steps as instructed in the below section –
These methods doesnt require any third party software on your phone and can be donw within few seconds.
Method 1 – Motorola Moto X Force (64GB) screenshot using Buttons
- Locate Power button and Volume down button on your phone.
- Press and hold both buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- Now screenshot is taken and notified you on the screen. You can now edit the screenshot as per your requirement.
Method 2 – Motorola Moto X Force (64GB) screenshot using Notification Toggle
- Expand your notification toggle
- Find Screenshot icon from notification toggles.
- Tap on the screenshot icon
- Screenshot will be taken then you can edit them
Method 3 – Motorola Moto X Force (64GB) screenshot using three Finger Gesture Screenshot
Many Smartphone companies provide gesture screenshot feature on their phone.
- Go to the screen of which you want to take screenshot
- Take three fingers of your hand and swipe down on the screen.
- Then your screenshot is now taken. You can edit screenshot as per your requirement.
In this guide we have seen how to screenshot on Motorola Moto X Force (64GB) with easy methods that dont require any third party App. You can write to us with your questions in the comment section below.