Oppo A5 (64GB) was relased by Oppo company with latest features and hardware specifications. It comes with latest display features. The phone has best in class Processor in this range and offers many above average specifications than other competing phones.
Key Specifications of Oppo A5 (64GB)
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 450|
|Rear Camera||13MP + 2MP|
How to screenshot on Oppo A5 (64GB)?
We will see easy information on how to screenshot on Oppo A5 (64GB). Make sure that you are following exact same steps as guided in the below section –
These methods doesnt require any third party software on your phone and can be donw within few seconds.
Method 1 – Oppo A5 (64GB) screenshot using Buttons
- Locate Power button and Volume down button on your phone.
- Press and hold both buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- Now screenshot is taken and notified you on the screen. You can now edit the screenshot as per your requirement.
Method 2 – Oppo A5 (64GB) screenshot using Notification Toggle
- Expand your notification toggle
- Find Screenshot icon from notification toggles.
- Tap on the screenshot icon
- Screenshot will be taken then you can edit them
Method 3 – Oppo A5 (64GB) screenshot using three Finger Gesture Screenshot
Many Smartphone companies provide gesture screenshot feature on their phone.
- Go to the screen of which you want to take screenshot
- Take three fingers of your hand and swipe down on the screen.
- Then your screenshot is now taken. You can edit screenshot as per your requirement.
In this post we have seen how to screenshot on Oppo A5 (64GB) with easy methods that dont require any third party App. You can write to us with your queries in the comment section below.