Redmi 10 Prime was relased by Xiaomi company with latest features and hardware specifications. It comes with latest Softare features. The phone has best in class Processor in this range and offers many best specifications than other competing phones.
Key Specifications of Redmi 10 Prime
|Processor||MediaTek Helio G88|
|Rear Camera||50MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP|
How to screenshot on Redmi 10 Prime
We will see step-by-step instructions on how to screenshot on Redmi 10 Prime. Verify that you are following exact same steps as guided in the below section –
Method 1 – Using Buttons
- Locate Power button and Volume down button on your phone.
- Press and hold both buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- Now screenshot is taken and notified you on the screen. You can now edit the screenshot as per your requirement.
Method 2 – Using Notification Toggle
- Expand your notification toggle
- Find Screenshot icon from notification toggles.
- Tap on the screenshot icon
- Screenshot will be taken then you can edit them
Method 3 – Three Finger Gesture Screenshot
Many Smartphone companies provide gesture screenshot feature on their phone.
- Go to the screen of which you want to take screenshot
- Take three fingers of your hand and swipe down on the screen.
- Then your screenshot is now taken. You can edit screenshot as per your requirement.