Redmi Note 10S was relased by Xiaomi company with latest features and hardware specifications. It comes with latest battery features. The phone has best in class Processor in this range and offers many good specifications than other competing phones.
Key Specifications of Redmi Note 10S
|Processor||MediaTek Helio G95|
|Rear Camera||64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP|
How to screenshot on Redmi Note 10S
We will see step-by-step guide on how to screenshot on Redmi Note 10S. Make sure that you are following exact same steps as guided in the below section –
Method 1 – Using Buttons
- Locate Power button and Volume down button on your phone.
- Press and hold both buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- Now screenshot is taken and notified you on the screen. You can now edit the screenshot as per your requirement.
Method 2 – Using Notification Toggle
- Expand your notification toggle
- Find Screenshot icon from notification toggles.
- Tap on the screenshot icon
- Screenshot will be taken then you can edit them
Method 3 – Three Finger Gesture Screenshot
Many Smartphone companies provide gesture screenshot feature on their phone.
- Go to the screen of which you want to take screenshot
- Take three fingers of your hand and swipe down on the screen.
- Then your screenshot is now taken. You can edit screenshot as per your requirement.