Samsung Galaxy A21s was relased by Samsung company with latest features and hardware specifications. It comes with latest battery features. The phone has best in class Processor in this range and offers many above average specifications than other competing phones.
Key Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A21s
|Processor||Samsung Exynos 850|
|Rear Camera||48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP|
How to screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A21s?
We will see easy guide on how to screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A21s. Verify that you are following exact same steps as instructed in the below section –
These methods doesn’t require any third party software on your phone and can be donw within few seconds.
Method 1 – Samsung Galaxy A21s screenshot using Hardware Keys
- Locate Power button and Volume Down button on your phone.
- Press and hold both buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- Now screenshot is taken and notified you on the screen. You can now edit the screenshot as per your requirement.
Method 2 – Samsung Galaxy A21s screenshot using Assistant Menu
If the hardware keys are not working or difficult to operate because of large display size, you can use Assistant Menu that hovers over the screen every time which enables us to take screenshot easily.
- Open Settings on your Samsung Galaxy A21s
- Go to Accessibility and then Interaction and dexterity option from the settings.
- Now tap on the Assistant Menu.
- The small circle will appear on the screen all the time. Tap on the circle and select Screenshot option.
- The screen will flash White which means screenshot has be taken.
Method 3 – Samsung Galaxy A21s screenshot using Palm Swipe to Capture
[Samsung Smartphone company provide gesture screenshot feature on their phone. This palm swipe gesture will be easy way to take a screenshot but some people may find it weirddifficult to perform.
- Go to Settings on your Samsung Galaxy A21s phone.
- Then go to Advanced Features option from the menu.
- Now go to Motion and Gestures option.
- Locate the option called Palm swipe to capture and Enable it.
- Now you can swipe your palm across the screen to take a screenshot.
In this post we have seen how to screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A21s with easy methods that dont require any third party App. You can write to us with your problems in the comment section below.