Samsung Galaxy A32 4G was relased by Samsung company with latest features and hardware specifications. It comes with latest connectivity features. The phone has best in class Processor in this range and offers many good specifications than other competing phones.
- 1 How to screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A32 4G?
Key Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
|Processor||MediaTek Helio G80|
|Rear Camera||64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP|
How to screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A32 4G?
We will see easy instructions on how to screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A32 4G. Confirm that you are following exact same steps as guided in the below section –
These methods doesn’t require any third party software on your phone and can be donw within few seconds.
Method 1 – Samsung Galaxy A32 4G screenshot using Hardware Keys
- Locate Power button and Volume Down button on your phone.
- Press and hold both buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- Now screenshot is taken and notified you on the screen. You can now edit the screenshot as per your requirement.
Method 2 – Samsung Galaxy A32 4G screenshot using Assistant Menu
If the hardware keys are not working or difficult to operate because of large display size, you can use Assistant Menu that hovers over the screen every time which enables us to take screenshot easily.
- Open Settings on your Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
- Go to Accessibility and then Interaction and dexterity option from the settings.
- Now tap on the Assistant Menu.
- The small circle will appear on the screen all the time. Tap on the circle and select Screenshot option.
- The screen will flash White which means screenshot has be taken.
Method 3 – Samsung Galaxy A32 4G screenshot using Palm Swipe to Capture
[Samsung Smartphone company provide gesture screenshot feature on their phone. This palm swipe gesture will be easy way to take a screenshot but some people may find it weirddifficult to perform.
- Go to Settings on your Samsung Galaxy A32 4G phone.
- Then go to Advanced Features option from the menu.
- Now go to Motion and Gestures option.
- Locate the option called Palm swipe to capture and Enable it.
- Now you can swipe your palm across the screen to take a screenshot.
In this post we have seen how to screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A32 4G with easy methods that dont require any third party App. You can write to us with your doubts in the comment section below.